Saturday, January 17, 2009

2008 Recap

2008 proved to be a very busy year for knitting & crocheting- at least in my house! I am amazed at the number of projects I completed, when I sat back and looked. There were 26 scarves, 12 hats, 4 shrugs, 2 pair of fingerless gloves, 2 summer tops, Christmas ornaments, 2 sweaters (which, unfortunately, I forgot to photograph before sending off to their new home) and 2 market bags.

Whew! That's a lot of knitting & crocheting...

Here are some of my completed projects:
(For more information on any of these items or pricing, simply email me at the email address to the right.)

















I am also just finishing a hood that I designed, which can be worn just as a neck muffler or over your head as a hood. Pictures to follow soon.
My prayer for all of you is a healthy, prosperous 2009!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

Suz... said...

these pictures are awesome!! your work is beautiful...now, about that picture of a sweater I sent you and told you how much I LIKED it? When can I expect to get it?! Just kidding... :) That's why you are teaching me how to knit...I'm certain to be a pro w/ you as my trainer...thanx! :)

Elite Stitches said...

Still have the picture- saved it in my file titled "Things Su & Tiff would like". I just need to find a comparable pattern now.

Janet said...

Could you/Would you..rename your file..."things Su & Tiff AND Janet would like"!?! P L E A S E !?!

Your work is Beautiful! I love it all! You have been so busy! WOW..I have no idea how you can finish so many things..SO QUICKLY!

So if an innocent bystander would like to purchase say...the purse, could they get it in different colors? & what would be the price?! & the shrug? & the little vesty thing?

Elite Stitches said...

Janet, I can rename the file, sure...didn't mean to leave you out. We'll talk!! You can see all those things when you get here in February. Su has all of them, so you can try them all on and see just how they look. We can spend some time looking through the patterns I have already saved that I would like to make eventually, and I can add any that you want to the wish-list file. : )