Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
Here's a Merry Christmas song, just sing along....
"Winter Wonder Land" is the tune

Arizona Christmas
Palm trees wave, are you listenin'?
In the pool, water's glistenin'
A beautiful sight, we're happy tonight
Livin' in a desert wonderland..
Gone away is the blizzard,
Here to stay is the lizard,
A warm sunny day, we like it that way,
Livin' in a desert wonderland.

In the desert we will have a picnic,

Cactus, sand and rattlesnakes and sun.

Christmas dinner is an old tradition,

It's pinto beans and tacos by the ton.

Later on we'll perspire,

Temperatures rise even higher,

A warm sunny day,

we like it that way,

Livin' in a desert wonderland.

I Hope You All Have a Very Merry Christmas

& Happy New Year!

I realize many of you are living in the northern part of the country and are getting slammed with an unusual amount of Snow and Ice! Therefore, I thought I'd share a few pictures of Winter in Arizona. Stay Warm, Stay Safe!

4 comments:

Janet said...

THIS WAS GREAT RICKI!! I LIKE YOUR SONG MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN "OURS"!! Pictures are great too! Can't wait to see the real thing myself!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rit, like your song there, Sisty. Where on earth did you ever come up with that??? !!! HA !! Laters,K

Elite Stitches said...

Got it from my sister! She got it from a friend who's brother...blah, blah, blah...

Elite Stitches said...

Janet- I can't take credit for the song other than I had the good sense to post it on my blog (see my other comment...) We would love to see you again, as you know!!!