Monday, June 8, 2009

Yes, Another Sweater Done!!

Ok- this is the story. I have a niece, Stacey. Stacey had a baby girl last month. I also have a very cute pattern for a baby girl sweater. Put the two together, and this is what you come up with...a great sweater for a baby girl. I found the cutest butterfly buttons-just perfect, and there are several colors. I can't wait to see it on her, but I wanted to make something she could use in the fall & winter, so it's a little big right now. But I've been told she should fit in it great in time for cooler weather. Enjoy, Fionna!




2 comments:

Janet said...

OH VERY SWEET!!! ; ) Cant wait to see it on her!

Anonymous said...

Did you see the picture of her wearing it? I have to send it to you, if not. It's adorable and I LOVE it! Thanks so much Aunt Ricki!!!!!

Stacey