Thursday, November 6, 2008

...or Maybe...

Hats are more your thing. No problem- I make these as well...










These crocheted hats are a modified 'baseball cap' that fit just over your ears. The cap fits down flat against your head. The bill is shorter than a baseball cap, but also goes further around your forehead. They are super cute on! I've made one for both Tiff & Su. I have started making them with a detachable carnation for the side. Extra added bonus! You can remove the flower and use it for something else...

The same pricing will apply to the hats as the scarves- $25 until Thanksgiving, then $35 after that. Does it seem like I'm pushing for you to get your orders in early?? I just want to make sure I have time to get your order to you for Christmas. We all know what the Postal Service is like the closer we get to Christmas!

The colors for the hats are even more diverse than the scarves. If you can decide on a color, I can most likely find it. I use a 100% Acrylic yarn. It's very soft and has a slight sheen to it.

So just click on the email link to the right to contact me to order.

3 comments:

Suz... said...

these hats are AWESOME!! I get many-a compliment on my hat.

Janet said...

Very fun hat!!!
Ok...I am a very visual person. Could you please post a picture of a "model" wearing the hat?

Elite Stitches said...

I'll see what I can do...maybe sit on Su to hold her still for a few seconds...??