Monday, November 17, 2008

10 Days Left to Order at Special Pricing!


My model, my beautiful daughter Suzanne, is real busy and hard to hold down for any length of time. But she finally had a couple seconds to model the hat for me so you can see how it fits. Thanks Su! I appreciate it. (Of course, even then she's multi-tasking...)






























I've also modified the scarves to a size for girls. Same scarf as mom's just sized down for your favorite little charmer. What little girl wouldn't love these? Here is Brelynne, my gorgeous granddaughter wearing the scarf I made for her in Cotton Candy and two solid colors. I think she could have a great career in modeling! What an amazing smile! Thanks Bre-Bre! You look beautiful!

The price for the girls scarf is $15 until Thanksgiving. So just email me at the link on the right to order or inquire about any of my projects.

















4 comments:

Suz... said...

that little Bre is a beauty queen!! and just to let everyone know...mom has sold a number of these for little girls...they LOVE them!!! They are soft, fluffy, girly...and they keep them nice a warm.

Janet said...

Where did you ever find your models?!?! They are GORGEOUS!!! And your hats & scarves are so cute!~

Elite Stitches said...

Thank you! Believe you me- good models are hard to come by...had to go to the family room to find them! Couldn't have found better anywhere else! Does this put the hat into perspective for you??

Janet said...

It must be wonderful to have so many beautiful people in such close range (i was going to say procsimity...but i dont know how to spell it) ; )

And yes, once the hat was on a model, I liked it even MORE! They are sooo cute!