Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I'm working on...

I just want to say first off: Thank you all for your support!


So here's a glimpse of what I'm working on right now:


















Scarves- lots & lots of scarves. These are so fun to make- can't seem to stop! And every one is unique in itself. Although they're all the same pattern, the colors give each one a distinct look...From the Classic look of the black to the Timeless look of the brown to the Elegant look of the teal to the Casual look of the baby blue. These short scarves are held onto the neck with a 'keyhole' that one end slips through. They're made of Polyester furry yarn and are SO soft and fuzzy. I don't know how warm they would be in a very cold climate like Chicago, but I'm sure even there they would help take the chill off. And they're light enough to wear indoors as well. You may even be able to turn the thermostat down a couple degrees. Save energy and be fashionable at the same time...

I'll be selling them for $25. Postage will be an additional $2. each. They come in a myriad of colors: I have black, white, silver glitter (very festive- would be perfect for Christmas caroling...), mink brown, raspberry (dark pink), baby blue, purple, teal (I guess teal is now called Peacock...), denim blue & red. I can also get a few other colors locally on a moments notice: baby pink is one that's always readily available.
So give me your thoughts- feedback is always appreciated!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Ricki!! AND OH SO MUCH FUN!!!